Part of the GRP series of Carrier-Grade IP Phones, the GRP2602 is an essential 2-line model designed with zero-touch provisioning for mass deployment and easy management.
It features 5-way voice conferencing to maximize productivity, integrated PoE on GRP2602P, Wi-Fi support on GRP2602W, and is supported by Grandstream’s Device Management System (GDMS).
Built for the basic needs of on-site or remote desktop workers the GRP2602 offers an easy-to-use and easy-to-deploy voice endpoint.
• Supports 2 lines, and 4 SIP accounts
• Supported by GDMS which provides a centralized interface to configure, provision, manage and monitor Grandstream devices
• Electronic Hook Switch (EHS) support for Plantronics, Jabra, and Sennheiser headsets
• Full-duplex speakerphone with HD audio to maximize audio quality and clarity
• Equipped with noise shield technology to minimize background noise
• The GRP2602P includes built-in PoE to power the device and give it a network connection
• Supports 5-way audio conferencing for easy conference calls
• Enterprise-level protection including secure boot, dual firmware images, and encrypted data storage
• Swappable faceplate to allow for easy logo customization
• GRP2602W includes built-in dual-band Wi-Fi support