Cloud | Email | Hosting
Windows Server/DC in the Cloud [annual subscription]
Move your Windows Domain Controller to the cloud for redundancy and to be free from expensive and aging server hardware. Join the cloud-revolution today!
Moving your Windows domain controller to the cloud can provide several benefits such as:
- Flexibility and scalability:Organizations pay only for the cloud resources that they use, meaning that they don’t need to pay for and maintain IT assets that they may only use occasionally.
- Enhanced security: Cloud providers have a team of security experts who are responsible for securing their infrastructure and data centers.
- Compliance: Cloud providers offer compliance certifications that can help organizations meet regulatory requirements.
- Backup, recovery, and failover: Cloud providers offer backup and disaster recovery solutions that can help organizations recover from data loss or system failures.
- Simplified management and monitoring: Cloud providers offer tools that can help organizations manage their infrastructure more easily.